Let us take care of ChristmasBook Now!
Why Our Pub is Great
The Bowery is a family-friendly pub in the centre of Princess Avenue. All are welcome and we’re the perfect host for every occasion. Bring the family and treat yourselves to a relaxing mid-week meal, or gather up your friends and let your hair down with our fantastic food and drink menus. Our food menu has all your favourite classics, like burgers and grills plus other fantastic main meals and grazing options. There’s something for everyone to sink their teeth into. If you visit us on a day where the sun is shining then dine alfresco in our large beer garden or additional outdoor seating area. If not, come and get settled inside.
If a drink is what you need, then you’re in luck. Our bar has the lot. Catch up with the lads with a cold pint or two whilst checking out the live Sports we show on our TVs. Getting ready for a big night out? Our cocktail menu and party packages are sure to get the party started. No problem if you’re driving, our selection of soft drinks are second to none. There’s always something going on at the Bowery, with live entertainment at the weekend including our resident DJ and Open Mic nights.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Bowery, 30-32 Princes Avenue, Hull, HU5 3QA